Get Help here!Search the web:)

Custom Search

Mar 6, 2012

Clipix: My Online Organizer

Davao | Mar 6, 2012

Be the first to comment!



I remember one time when all my ‘hard searched’ pictures were deleted by my daughter and I need to comeback online and search for it once more and it’s such a headache! And while surfing and looking for my deleted files I discover clipix! At first I was hesitant to try it but my conscience told me to atleast give it a shot. Signing up is free so I joined and started using it. In just a couple of hours of using it, I was instantly amazed! Clipix is an answer to my life online. It organizes not only my files but my thoughts as well.

How does clipix work? Simply sign up and drag the “clip” button to your bar. And whenever you see something online that interest you and have no time to save it directly to your computer you can just click on it and its already there in your clipix account. At clipix you are in control of everything. You can customize your own clipboards in any category you want. You can have a clipboard for your recipes, favorite websites, favorite movies, great pictures and anything you want. You can also choose whom to share your files may it be your family and selected friends or you can broadcast your files publicly.
With clipboard, your imagination is the limit.  Watch this video and see what clipboard can offer.

And here is a snapshot of my clipboard.

Why don't you sign up now and experience the benefits of clipix? And share with me your experience by posting your comments below. Happy Clipping!
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site