Get Help here!Search the web:)

Custom Search

Feb 20, 2012

Duterte:"I can only dream of what I can be, I will never dream of what I cannot be"

Davao | Feb 20, 2012

Be the first to comment!
 
Vice Mayor Rodgrigo Duterte of Davao City remains firm on his decision not to seek any national position. In his Sunday television program "Gikan sa Masa, Para sa Masa" he stressed out that having a national position has never entered in his mind. He said that he is happy where he is now.

"I can only dream of what I can be, I will never dream of what I cannot be,” the old Duterte said. Running for national post requires a lot of time, money and effort. He has money to run but he won’t use it politics as he is not getting younger.

He was also asked if he will still run and seek another term as mayor of Davao City and he just answered, "I can only dream."

"Damguhon ta na lang na kay naa ra bay galingkod basig matamparusan ta (I can only dream of that because somebody is already in that position, I might get slapped)," he jokingly replied.