Get Help here!Search the web:)

Custom Search

Jan 4, 2013

Sarah Lahbati leaving GMA?

Davao | Jan 4, 2013

Be the first to comment!
The 2009 Starstruck V female Survivor, Sarah Lahbati floods her Twitter account with controversial statements.

image courtesy of google.com
To all my friends and supporters, I'd like to thank you for the love and loyalty you've given me. I've been very blessed last year and...

I'm grateful to all of you but unfortunately you will be seeing less of me this year for reasons that are hard to explain through Twitter...

I've had misunderstandings with the people who are handling my career. I am still thankful to them for the efforts they have shown in the...

...past but now I feel neglected and my back is against the wall... Therefor I have to do something. Just to clarify this issue that's...

been going around, I signed a contract with Royal Artist (Tita Annabelle Rama) as a co manager with GMA Artist Center because I needed.

someone to protect & help my well being in this cut throat industry. Tita Annabelle only wants the best for me, with her years of experience

and success in this industry I know that she's the right person to help me. When my family made this decision ,we were already sure that.

an artist tied up with GMA Artist Center such as myself can be co-managed by another talent company because I was offered by top management

of GMA to sign a contract with ICONS management just a few months before i signed with Tita Annabelle. I didn't sign with ICONS because...

they wanted to deduct another 15% on top of the 25% that is being deducted by GMA Artist Center. We found that too steep of a deduction...

for someone who just started such as myself. Because of all of this uncertainty and stress, my family and I decided that I go back...

to Switzerland and study there :( ... This does not mean that I will be gone from the industry and craft that I love... Just a breather...

from all the chaos... Nakakalungkot na umabot pa sa ganito...

But I'm also excited to study... I trust God's plans for me... :)



Sarah will have a special participation in GMA's historical teleserye Indio.