Get Help here!Search the web:)

Custom Search

May 22, 2011

OSCAR DELA HOYA IS IN REHAB

Davao | May 22, 2011

Be the first to comment!


The famous boxing legend Oscar dela Hoya has entered rehab. According to TMZ report, Dela Hoya entered the rehab sometime last week seeking help for substance abuse. 
 "After doing an honest evaluation of myself, I recognize that there are certain issues that I need to work on. Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws. 

"Throughout my career and my life, I have always met all challenges head-on, and this is no different. I am confident that with the support of my family and friends, I will become a stronger, healthier person.
"I ask for respect and privacy as my family and I go through this process."